Kannad Aviation News
- Published on Wednesday, 18 April 2012 08:13
Kannad Aviation has obtained approval from Transport Canada and Industry Canada for the INTEGRA 406 GPS Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT). This certification means the INTEGRA 406 GPS ELT can now be sold, installed and certified on aircraft throughout Canada.
The new INTEGRA 406 GPS ELT is a major step forward in the development of ELT technology and aircraft safety equipment. It is the only ELT in the world which offers an internal GPS and a 406MHz integrated antenna.
This clever internal antenna offers a unique advantage in that, even if the aircraft suffers considerable damage through impact, the INTEGRA will activate automatically and still have the ability to transmit and send both aircraft identification data and GPS position. Thanks to the self-sufficient embedded GPS receiver, the INTEGRA will continue to transmit its lifesaving message even when the crew remove it from the aircraft.
- Kannad Aviation INTEGRA 406 GPS ELT now fully TSO approved
- New installation kits from Kannad Aviation take the hassle out of upgrading your ELT
- Yakovlevs Aerobatic team receive revolutionary Kannad Aviation Integra 406 GPS ELT’s
- Kannad Aviation obtains ETSO and COSPAS-SARSAT certification for INTEGRA 406 GPS ELT
- Kannad Aviation appoints FreeFlight Systems as U.S. Premier Technical Distributor
- Eurocopter And Kannad Receive Award
- The New INTEGRA ELT Launched At Oshkosh Airshow
- Kannad Aviation Launches The New INTEGRA ELT
- XS-4 GPS PLB Receives Canadian Type Approval
- Kannad Aviation Launches new Personal Locator Beacons