SARBE 6-406G is the direct replacement for the popular SARBE 6 that has been in production since the 1970’s.
Although primarily used by Pilots and Aircrew, Personal Locator Beacons are also used widely within maritime and land environments giving personnel the ability to send a distress alert from anywhere on the earths surface.
Significant advancements in Personal Locator Beacon technology ensures that alerts now contain accurate identity and location information ensuring the correct authority can quickly be informed of the distress alert and subsequently make well informed and timely decisions on the rescue mission requirements.
- COSPAS-SARSAT approved
- 406MHz global alerting
- 121.5MHz and 243MHz local homing
- Remote Antenna options
- Automatic Activation
- Integrated GPS
- Two way speech
- Robust construction
- COSPAS-SARSAT 406.028MHz 5watt power
- Homing signal 121.50MHz 100mw peak
- Homing signal (selectable) 243.00 MHz 100mw peak
- 406 MHz IAW COSPAS-SARSAT Docs T.001/T.007
- 121.5MHz Swept tone range 1600Hz to 300Hz, Sweep rate @ 2-3hz, Amplitude Modulation, Modulation depth >85%
- 406Mhz Global via satellite
- 121.5Mhz/243MHz Swet tone > 65km@1500m, Voice > 40km@1500m
- 16 Channel C/A code, 1.575GHz providing WGS co-ordinates
- Endurance Greater than 24hrs@-20 deg.
- Battery type - Lithium Manganese Dioxide
- Storage Life 5 years
- Dimensions 155mm * 78mm * 42mm
- Weight 630g including battery
- SARBE part no. 101275
- NSN 5825 99 242 9238